Sunday, September 09, 2012

chatty chatty chatty :)

Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry! I told a lil' porky pie and didn't start blogging again when I said I would. But now I am back at college so I shall try to get into more of a routine with this!

Now that's over and done with, this is going to be a bit of a chatty-blog to try and get back into the swing of it.

As I may have mentioned in a previous blog (lately there has been a lot of writing blog posts and then deleting them because they suck...) I have got a job, whoop whoop! At Boots, it's lovely, for once I am not broke :).

I have also just started my second year of college, currently I am doing two A Levels, and a Btec. If you're not in England/at college that probably means nothing to you! But the subjects are Psychology, History and Law :). Last year I also did English, but we are only allowed to carry on three subjects and English didn't make the cut.

*moment of cheesiness coming right now, you have been warned*

To be honest, I've been a bit out of this whole blogging malarkey recently, didn't really see the point in it. I adore reading blogs, I have for years, and I only made this blog because I figured it would be something to do. But then I started thinking "well what's the point if no one is reading it?" but now I understand that this is something I should do for me, not anyone else.

If, by any freak of nature you are reading this, and you're considering writing a blog, do it. I'm glad I have and I regret stopping for so long.

There are thousands of blogs out there and the chances of mine being one that anyone sees/actually enjoys are very slim. But the chances of this being something I can be proud of are significantly higher.

Any-hoo...

This is only a tiny blog, a micro-blog if you will (hehe images of micro pigs in my head now... eeek cuties).

So I shall go before this turns even more ramble-y...

I love you lots!
Cheerio, Beth xoxoxoxo




p.s. here are some cute piccies...
my baby Lola sleeping...
watching Momma work...
baby Lola and old man Ruben chillin'...



No comments:

Post a Comment