So, I won't start rambling already, autumn is my favorite season so I'm sure I'll be rambling a lot, lets just get into it :).
1. Favorite Fall lip product?
I honestly couldn't choose just one product, so I have it narrowed down to three... Yes yes I know that is still two more than I should have chosen but trust me I could easily pick ten!
The first product that I think is an absolute necessity for this time of year, is my trusty Mint Carmex! For me, any moisturizing lip product is a must-have, and even though I've been loving the Balmi range (click here if you're interested in seeing my review...), when the days get shorter and chillier, I just love the tingly mint flavor of Carmex.
Linked in with this category is my second product, the Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub. This is a new purchase for me, I've been looking for a lip scrub for a while and oh my goodness! It smells like candy floss, works amazingly and just, wow, buy it or at least go and smell it!
Thirdly is actually a lipstick, again a new product for me, the Rimmel Kate Matte Lipstick (specifically in 107). Using all of these products at once just creates the most perfect Fall lip, the shade I've been using the most (107), comes out a gorgeous berry colour and I highly highly reccomend!
2. Favorite Fall Nail Polish?
This might seen like a bit of a lame answer, but I've been biting my nails since I was about four, and it's only in the past month that I've managed to stop. So at the minute I'm just using clear nail varnish (so I don't get too ahead of myself!) to make them look all shiny and pretty!
3. Favorite Starbucks Fall Drink?Oooh, again this has to be more than one answer, for the beginning of Fall, I adore the Pumpkin Spice Late, however once Fall begins turning into Winter, I can't resist the Peppermint Hot Chocolate.
4. Favorite Fall Candle?
This is without a doubt Yankee Candles Cinnamon Stick, it's not to everyone's taste (my mum hates it), but I just think it smells like Halloween and dark nights and snuggles under the blanket. Cheesy but very very true!
5. Favorite Fall Scarf or accessory
This just has to be my amazing fur cat ear beanie from TopShop. Personally I'm a sucker for cutesy items, and when I tried this on in the shop, I no longer cared about the price tag. Admittedly it has caused some awkward moments walking through the town I live in at 1am with furry cat ears, but the warmth is certainly worth it!
6. Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze?
Hmmmm, we don't really have any of these things in the UK for Halloween, it's really not as big a deal as in the USA. But I would have to say, theoretically, haunted house, because I love the idea of Alton Towers Fright Nights.
7. Favorite Halloween movie?Either, Scary Movie (yes, yes I know it's not scary but it's blinking hilarious!) or Nightmare Before Christmas, because you can watch it from October 1st up to Christmas!
8. Favorite candy to eat on Halloween?I'm not really a sweet's kind of girl, but it would probably be the "Cadbury Screme Eggs", I love the Creme Eggs and any excuse to eat them when it's not Easter I'll take!
9. What are you dressing up as for Halloween?! Unfortunately this Halloween I couldn't dress up, as I was working (at Boots) for an Advantage Card Event. However I usually just go for the standard creepy witch or vampire, because the make-up takes about five minutes and all you really need is black clothing, and either a hat or some teeth!
10. What is your Favorite thing about Fall?
The fact that it's almost Winter!!!!!
The fact that it's almost Winter!!!!!
So guys, that's my I <3 Fall tag,
I know (for me at least) it feels closer to winter, but please feel free to do this tag, link it in the comments below and I'll be sure to read/watch them all!
Lots and lots of love, wrap up warm honey;