Sunday, December 30, 2012

Happy Nearly-New Year!

Hello gorgeous, 

I don't know about you, but I personally love this time of year!

All of the good things seem to snowball together into one big ball of happiness; Christmas, New Year, my birthday, Valentines Day. They all go so fast but bring so many fun times!

And as cheesy as it sounds, I think I love new year most of all (not for the parties as I don't really drink), because it holds a promise of a new beginning.

So I thought today I would share with you my new years resolutions.

1. Get healthy!
I'm sure this is on 99.99% of peoples new year resolution lists and to be honest it is a reoccurring resolution for me, so no explanation is really needed! 

2. Save!
I have recently decided that the whole Uni thing may not be for me... So this has quickly cut down my plans to move out of home and into halls, however I am still determined to move out by this time next year. So save save save!

3. Look to the future!
I have a *very very bad* habit of thinking things like "oh I'll revise for that test tomorrow" or "ah don't worry that course-work can wait until you get back tonight". This resolution is to try and prevent that thinking and make me think what will happen if I fail that test, or if I don't hand in that course-work.

4. Be positive!
I think everyone should have this resolution if I'm being honest, to stop the last resolution I mentioned taking over. I do want to look to the future but at the same time, I'm 17 and I need to remember not to get too negative thinking about the future. Just like every other person out there needs to learn to find at least one positive to take away from a situation.


I think that's everything my lovelies! 
What are your resolutions for the new year?
Do you even believe in new year resolutions?
If you fancy reading more blog posts from me in 2013 then by all means pop your email in the box up there and get notifications when I post...
Have a great new year honey!
Lots and lots of love, Beth xoxoxo.
p.s. have you got twitter? mines @LookLifeBeauty 
if you have a blog tweet me it and I promise to give it a read :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment