Monday, January 14, 2013

18th birthday make-up!

Hello lovely!
I turned 18 on the 12th and I thought I would share the make-up that I wore with you!
Coming up soon as well will be a kind of "day in the life" of my birthday, an outfit of the day and a post on the tattoo I got :).
I was planning on putting all the post together (make-up, outfit, tattoo and generally what I did), but when I was sorting out all of the pictures I realised that it would be an absurdly large post!



Products in the order used:
-Wilkinsons Fruity Hand sanitiser
-Bobbles 
-Boots Essentials Moisturiser 
-Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer (Medium)
-Brush from a Blush Professional kit, used for concealer
-Revlon ColorStay foundation (for normal/dry skin in 180 sand beige)
-Real Techniques expert face brush used for foundation
-Blistex Relief Cream (for dry lips)
-Rimmel Professional Eye Brow Pencil
-Loreal Super Liner Carbon Gloss
-Barry M Bold Waterproof Eyeliner (in black)
-ELF Studio Cream Eye Shadow (can't find the colour online but I think Champagne) 
-Brush from a Blush Professional kit, used for eye shadow in the inner corners of my eyes
-Max Factor Eye Brightening Mascara for green eyes
-MAC Lip Pencil in Soar
-MAC Cremesheen Lip Stick in Hot Gossip 

oooh don't I look young!
-no make-up-


using flash...
natural light... 


So, there's the finished look!
Pink lips, big winged liner, defined brows and just a very plain face (no blush etc.).
Hope you like it :)
I had by far the best birthday ever this year...
As always, if you fancy a chat I'm always on Twitter @LookLifeBeauty
And if you really liked this post and fancy giving me a late birthday gift why not pop your email in the box above and get notifications when I next post?
Lots and lots of love, Beth xoxoxox.
p.s. do you have any MAC lipstick suggestions? Hot Gossip is my first ever and I've fallen in love!






No comments:

Post a Comment