Wednesday, February 20, 2013

lately I love #3

Hello there beautiful!
This lately I love is an old favourite lipstick of mine which is sadly nearing its end. 
From the Rimmel Moisture Renew range, Spotlight Beige. 



I have never been a massive fan of nude lips, simply because I have quite pigmented lips anyway and any nude colours just look wrong. But this colour, oh my word, it's gorgeous and I have fallen in love with it again.
It's just the right mix of pigmented but also sheer so it doesn't cover over any natural pigmentation of your lips, so avoiding the concealer lips look that really doesn't suit me.
It doesn't cling to dry areas, it has medium staying power I would say, it wont last all day if you eat and drink but you wont need to reapply every five minutes. 
I just plain love it.
All the Rimmel lip products are amazing in my opinion if I'm being honest, they get it spot on every time!
Do you have any favourites from the Rimmel lip products?
This was laying in my draw for so long unloved, I feel quite guilty now!
Lots and lots of love, Beth xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment