Wednesday, February 20, 2013

MUA Undressed

Hi there gorgeous!
This is going to be a little look at something I brought recently and got very excited about. An MUA eye pallet, which is supposed to be a dupe for the Naked palette I think, but seen as I'm broke 99% of the time I can't judge this (the new Undressed Me Too palette is supposed to be a dupe for the Naked 2).
But what I can judge, is how darn pretty all the colours are!
Usually in pallets I can see one or two colours that I will never use, however in this (and also the MUA Heaven and Earth palette) I can see me using every single one.
They range from barely there nudes to shimmery blacks, all can be built up to be more pigmented and it even comes with a suggestion on the back of how to use the colours.



swatched in order
I've used colours 2, 4 and 8 once already, for me and the boyf's Valentines date on Friday and their staying power was amazing, with only concealer underneath to act as a base/primer.
It's retailing for just £4, for 12 shades so around 33p for a really pigmented eye shadow isn't really something you can pass up! 
Have you tried this palette, or the newer one? 
Unfortunately my local Superdrug hasn't got it in stock yet, but I probably will pick it up, fallen in love with MUA palettes. 
Let me know if you'd like a face of the day with this palette so you can see them on the lid :) 
Lots and lots of love, Beth xoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment