Thursday, March 14, 2013

GFC chaos!

Hello honey!
I'm sure you've heard of the madness as GFC is closing it's metaphorical doors on July 1st, meaning you will not longer be able to follow blogs this way.
I had been meaning to get around to installing the BlogLovin widget (now up in that top left corner) for a few months and this deffinately gave me a kick up the bum to do so!
I know I don't have many followers but I really do appreciate every one of you and it would mean the world to me if you'd follow me in another way now, so I don't loose any of you lovely lot!
You can now follow via email or BlogLovin and I'm sure I'll set up more ways to follow soon, but for now those are the two available.
Please please do keep reading and following and commenting because it means the absoloute world to me :)
Now I'm off to follow all my favourite blogs on BlogLovin!
Thanks very very much, and lots and lots of love, Beth xoxoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. The only thing I can say is "I don't understand why they are closing google reader".

    Now everyblogger has to find another platform.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't understand why they are either, as far as I know I've never experienced any problems with it, it does the job and now everyone like me who has no idea about computers has to find their way around another platform. So frustrating! x

      Delete