Friday, March 15, 2013

no7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Wipes

Hello there honey :)
I'm sure you've seen these wipes in your local Boots store before, and I'm sure you've seen their absurd price tag of £7.00 and if you're anything like me, walked right on past them to the much cheaper face wipes.

in case you haven't seen these lovely wipes before, it might sound trivial but I do love the clean white packaging. 
However, if you are a bargain hunter like me, I'm sure you've also seen the no7 vouchers with two sides that Boots give out every few weeks when you spend over £5 in one transaction. As far as I'm aware it was previously £3 off make-up and £5 of skincare, however now it's £5 off fragrance and £5 off skincare (specific to no7 that is).
With the £5 off voucher the wipes are just £2 (or 200 points) which I think is pretty averagely priced for face wipes to be honest. And I cannot fault the quality. I usually use the Boots Essentials Face Wipes (£1.50) or whatever cheap wipes I can get my hands on. 
To start with I wasn't sure about the wipes, just because of how wet (ewww hate that word!) they are. However, once I'd got used to it, they are the most refreshing wipes I've used and are so moisturing, something my very dry skin needs. Plus, as far as face wipes go they get rid of sooooo much make-up! 
They have fast become an essential item for me and one that I will repurchase again and again. 
(when I have money off vouchers I intent on stocking up!)
Have you tried these wipes? 
Do you think no7 items are as overpriced as I do?
I love to read and reply to your comments so please do leave them below :)
Lots and lots of love, Beth xoxoxoxo
p.s. also please do remember to follow me on BlogLovin (up in the top left corner) 

2 comments:

  1. ooo if they are an essential for you then I must try them out! Right now the makeup remover I use is crazy expensive but I got it as a gift in this skincare set, these wipes are much less and way more affordable so I'll keep my eyes peeled for this! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the same problem with getting such nice things as gifts, I fall in love and then get sad when I can't repurchase! xx

      Delete