Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Revlon Grow-Luscious Mascara

Hello gorgeous :) 
I thought I'd write a post today to let you all know about a product that I have been absolutely loving, the Revlon Grow-Luscious Mascara. I can't even remember how long ago it was that I brought this mascara, I think Revlon must have been on offer at the time because I haven't heard anything about this mascara. But lately I found it in my make-up draw and thought, well why not give it a go!
The Revlon website claims that the mascara "strengthens and conditions lashes for a longer and fuller lash look" and that "day after day, unique formula helps strengthen lashes"
And to be honest I would have to agree, normally I'm very dubious when companies make those kind of claims, but I didn't know about these claims when I brought the mascara. 
It looks amazing all day, is really really build-able to make a more dramatic look. 
But it also has made my lashes look a lot longer and thicker without mascara on at all. I can't say for sure that it is this mascara, because I'm never loyal to one mascara, but I've only noticed the change since I started using this particular product most days.
after using the mascara
before with my very light lashes
























*excuse the lack of other make-up but I was poorly when this photo was taken*
I absolutely love this mascara and I think I've found something that I will repurchase
Have you tried this mascara? 
Or have you got another mascara that you swear by?
I'd be interested to know :) 
I think Benefit They're Real Mascara is next on my list when this one runs out! 
Do follow via BlogLovin' if you liked this post and want to see more, you can also follow me on twitter @looklifebeauty
And now I'll stop rambling! 
Lots and lots of love, Beth xoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment