Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer- hardly perfection!

This is a bit of a controversial post I feel!
I do not like the Lasting Perfection Concealer by Collection.
There, I said it!
If you somehow don't know about the hype around this product, it's basically a drugstore concealer that pretty much every beauty Youtuber and Blogger seems to love for under eyes, blemishes and redness.
I've tried this concealer countless times, and both light and medium shades, and sure as sugar, every time I hate it. 
It dries out my skin, it creases, it seems to highlight my problem areas rather than conceal and all in all, I do not like it at all. 
It's not the worst product I've tried, but it's certainly not the best!
Do you like this product?
It seems that the vast majority of people love it, but I just thought I'd put my 2 cents out there! 
Lots and lots of love, Beth xoxoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. I 100% agree! I don't get it at all! I much prefer the MAC concealers!

    www.persian-beauty.blogspot.com
    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad someone finally agrees with me! Thought I was on my own with this one! xxxxxx

      Delete